so it’s moo- day again! ( moo- cos it’s the monday morning blues!— the MOO’S!)
so yup the mush-pot in me writes yet another blog post about love….but here’s the thing i’m writing about some of my life or no…LOVE lessons! 2o-some things u can learn from me… and my mistakes/ adventures! 😉
Lessons you learn about love! (sorry aditya …again, for using our life as fodder for my blog!)
- guys like the chase…they may say the don’t….but they do….! another fact- most girls like to be chased as well!
- the chase mustn’t stop once you get with the guy/ girl…keep the chase going…the journey becomes more interesting!
- men and women sleep at different times! to sleep at the same time…you have to re-program yourself and most times you still end up staring at the ceiling!
- you can never go too big when it comes to expressing your love. you can go too small….
- saying ‘i love you’ is often more of a big deal for men than it is for women
- the first year of marriage is hard…it involves long nights yelling, plate throwing and tons of temper tantrums…once you get thru year 1…you’re too tired and too broke to continue the madness! 😉
- find stuff that you can both do together… it’s important to share common interests!
- laugh…. it’s important to not take every criticism seriously or every comment to heart!
- go on dates…you don’t’ have to stop woo-ing once you get the girl… keep the woo-ing alive!
- you may not love the people he/she loves …but you gotta hate the ones they hate!!! that makes them know that you’re on the same side!
- fight! fight’s are good! they help you retain your individuality ….at the same time de-stress you!
- play. play a game , a sport, a board game… something… but play together!
- dress up nice…not just to go out for a party but to impress your partner…even if you’ve been with him/ her forever!
- make your partner your best friend…it’s tough and it involves spilling lots of ‘blackmailable’ secrets and him/ her laughing at you quite a bit…but it’s worth it to make a new best friend and one that will stick with you forever!
- a little call saying ‘i love you’ in the middle of the day can brighten up a rough day….so pick up that phone!
- it’s nice having someone you can do nothing with!
- marriage is a great option when you think of rising petrol prices… no more dropping your date home 😉
- not all women love kids and not all men hate them!
- men cry
- creating comfortable living rooms often make the threat of ‘ur sleeping on the couch’ pretty useless!!!!
- don’t change for anyone… and never give up on anything that makes you feel you’ve ‘compromised’ …else you’ll always dream of the person you were and always regret the things you gave up….so don’t…
- love must make you feel good about yourself…else there’s no point in being in love!
- the day he raises his voice, get help….the day he raises his hand- GET OUT!
Pingback: CelinaJaitly: RT @divyapa… « Tweets from Film Personalities
Pingback: CelinaJaitly: RT @divyapa… « Bharatwaves – Twitter
Pingback: Tweets that mention Divya's Blog » Blog Archive » what no one ever told you about love (and what you might as well learn!) -- Topsy.com
quite good div!!
il try a valentine this 14th n wud let u know abt my experience, then i cud probably share something worth mentioning!!
best of luck jay! i’m sure you’ll be a believer in love soon! 😉
I can’t help but think that the last blog and this one is well timed for Valentine’s Day…many gift options i see !
Just bookmarked the post. Nice information.
Amusing text. Thanks and looking forward to more.
Greetings I stumbled upon your blog by mistake when i searched AOL for this topic, I must say your site is quite helpful I also really like the design, it is awesome!
Thank you for your article!
Thanks for this article. Waiting for next one.
Nice thread. Thanks to the author!
Nice work. You keep working on this blog please.
Have you ever considered writing an ebook or guest authoring on other blogs? I have a blog based upon on the same information you discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information. I know my visitors would value your work. If you’re even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an email.Palm Harbor Roofing, 1334 Tampa Rd., #189, Palm Harbor, FL 34683 – (727) 233-7338